Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cooperative Learning....

Dear friends,
All of the topics seem very interesting to me but I the article about cooperative learning the most. First of all because I was not sure about the term with collaborative learning, cooperative learning is a teaching strategy which involves creating groups in class. The key point is that each student in each group should have a different level of ability or ability. Why is that, because the purpose of the cooperative learning is that each member of the team is responsible not only for his learning but the learning of the group. Therefore the students must help each other in order to succeed in every task given.

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    I had the same confussion between cooperative and collaborative group but after reading some of the related article publishe on FORUM I found it very easy and did a workshop about it to my school colleague.

    Thanks for mentioning the simple and useful information in you comment.

    MARIAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve
    I agree with you because if a group is made of students with different skills the group can work more effectively.

    Ili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear friends for your comments...and indeed cooperative learning is IN now… :)

    ReplyDelete